2.17.2009

BBQ Chicken Pizza

So tonight I was craving pizza, but wanted to try making it myself! So, I threw these ingredients in my bread maker for the dough:
1 1/2 tsp yeast
3 cups flour
2 TBS olive oil
2 TBS sugar
1 tsp salt
3/4-1 cup hot water

Then, I let it sit a bit before I rolled it out right onto some cornmeal I spread on my pizza stone (it doesn't have to be pre-heated). The shape was funny, but it worked.
Then I literally spread BBQ sauce right on the dough and added

1 cup chicken
sprinkle of mozzarella cheese
sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder sprinkled on top

Then I put it in the oven 375 degrees for like 20-25 minutes. The crust was perfect! This was such a hit we are going to try many different toppings!

If you want a crust, roll the edges up before putting in the oven however big you want it. Anyway, DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment